No Classified Ads, No Hassle
What's the old adage, time is money? Well the team at CARtrader believe this is true for most people. Do you think CARtrader can buy your car directly faster than you can advertise on Auto Trader? If you want to achieve the highest price possible for your car then you probably need to;
- Have it cleaned & valeted
- Take some good quality photos
- Find the best website to advertise your car
- Take phone calls & reply to emails answering questions and arranging test drives
- Wait in for people to view your car. This is likely to be evenings & weekends
- Deal with a few tyre kickers & test pilots before finding a serious buyer
- Haggle a final price
- Complete DVLA paperwork for change of ownership
That's not our way of saying 'sell to us, don't sell it yourself' because, if you do go to the extra effort you would normally expect to get a slightly higher price. However, it depends how you value your free time. Talk to the research team at CARtrader on 01522 420086 or enter your registration number on the website to get started. You will need;
- 2-3 minutes to fill in our online form
- 5-10 minutes on the phone to go over the details and for us to make an offer
- Arrange a viewing time with us at either work or home to suit you
- 30 minutes, give or take, for us to appraise your car, take a short test drive, check the paperwork and agree a final price. No pressure to sell, no aggressive tactics, no fees or charges.
- Your bank details for payment!
So overall we need about an hour of your precious time. We try to avoid delays and additional negotiation by getting the initial 'fact finding' completed fully, so do not be offended if we ask quite a few questions about the car as we are just trying to build up an accurate picture. The more detail we get from you up front, the more accurate we can be.
So, if you value you time more call CARtrader and speak to one of our researchers today on 01522 420086
Meet the Team
Find out more about the expert team behind CarTrader. Come and say hello
Selling Your Car
Do you want to avoid the hassle of selling privately but would like a fair price? Talk to the research tem at CarTader by calling 01522 420086